The Fiddler’s Grove campground is open all year. Our policy for campers is to respect and be considerate of your neighbor. No alcoholic beverages or use of illegal drugs permitted on the grounds. Seasonal Campers must keep pets on leash and take care of waste. During scheduled events no pets allowed.
- 38 quiet, shady, pads, water and electric hookups, including 21 pull-through (Closed Dec- March)
- Bathroom facilities (Closed Dec- March)
- 9 full hook-ups (20, 30, 50 amps) pull-through will accommodate big rigs (Open All Year)
- Fishing Lake (no swimming)
- Dump station (Fee $10.00 for off the road RV’s)
- Area for recreational activities
- Our Annual Ole Time Fiddler’s and Bluegrass Festival happens every year over Memorial Day Weekend! Camping is limited during the festival.
Outings and Special Events
Business, Civic, Church, and RV Camping Club Outings can be arranged by calling (828) 478-3735 or emailing [email protected].